if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be

Author Topic: if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be  (Read 18954 times)

unova
its confirmed that you have a hatred of me now and the things calling me gay in the cliqueo clan application were not jokes

you legit have an obsession with me

plus

i know no one who has gotten this mad at me for posting pics of their steam groups before. i was never even in the discord and illucerium is deleted
what the forget
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:51:55 PM by Verification »

you are both handicaps... Sorry

its confirmed that you have a hatred of me now and the things calling me gay in the cliqueo clan application were not jokes

Clique? What?

who do you think the clique is

I mean thats not wrong. Even microedge is in the clique

it was cool that you guys sent me an invite even after i mocked all of you for so long

why the forget are you guys pointing at the joke about the clique while there's other bullstufftery going on in that post

why the forget are you guys pointing at the joke about the clique while there's other bullstufftery going on in that post
why are you flipping out so hard jfc

How does the clique even tie in to the rest of your post? Thats whats confusing us

that's not an answer to my question

I take it that the clique is a discord, isn't it run by Torgtor?

EDIT: is there a dispute between discord servers or something? I have been living under a rock for a while