if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be

Author Topic: if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be  (Read 18596 times)

1 vote to invite ike to the clique

doublepost
i've actually had that since i registered don't make stuff up Edd Eddington the Eddster

Too bad

you gotta be 15 to get in it's the discord rules

There was no 3 page fiasco over it, INH.
exactly 3 pages ago, it's still continuing.

You're dillusional. You're here to just loving defend the clique in order to get into it or no?
You sure are a feisty one aren't you?

Chill out Unova, just because I asked you what's wrong with people chatting in their own group, doesn't mean you blow your top and try to fling stuff like a child

whos stealing my clique contest idea huh

I never said anything was wrong with them INH. The "Cliqueo Clan" thing was a joke and I was not aware I would get flak for it. I'm not flinging stuff at any private discords which I have no wearabouts, information, or knowledge of what happens in it just because I can.

i'm not even old enough for the clique and they still let me in!
age is just a number

trogtor honestly, he's just too simultaneously likable and unlikable, it confuses me and I don't like that

trogtor honestly, he's just too simultaneously likable and unlikable, it confuses me and I don't like that
that's the beauty of me

trogtor is unironically the coolest