if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be

Author Topic: if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be  (Read 19087 times)

age is just a number
Prison is just a place
Sentence is just a time schedule

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow, 9 mentions. Hot damn. I want the person who makes the first post in the next page BoS.

Pie Crust...

Naah, actually Bisjac

who was that one little bastard back like ~v9, v10 who was always having Drama topics made about him. he was super notorious. I can't remember his name but I'm sure if I saw it I'd know it

Probably Bolster. Doesn't do anything but flame of troll.

who was that one little bastard back like ~v9, v10 who was always having Drama topics made about him. he was super notorious. I can't remember his name but I'm sure if I saw it I'd know it
JazZ?

iBan? Jimmg?

either Pie Crust, Raccooneer or Leisuresuit

Probably Raccoooneer
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 10:12:51 AM by Planr »

I was going to say I'd ban you back, but it's probably best you're on here so you spend less time perverting your girlfriend's kids

flame of troll
That's a really stuffty RPG crafting ingredient.

might have been true a few years ago but I think he is a good guy nowadays :J

Every time you've ever been banned was for flaming or trolling, why are you any better?

Wow, 9 mentions. Hot damn. I want the person who makes the first post in the next page BoS.
pie crust again