help redgajin choose a new phone

Author Topic: help redgajin choose a new phone  (Read 2192 times)

Get the new one plus 5T. I have a op5 and I love it and it's got a good camera

LG G6 or V30 / S8 or S8 plus or Note 8 / Essential Phone / something from OnePlus / Google Pixel 2

I use the Moto Z2 Play.

It's a really good phone, you can purchase attachments to go with it like a speaker, high-quality camera, a projector, battery pack or a wireless charging pad.
I have the speaker personally, but I really enjoy this phone.

ive been lookin at this one and it seems really cool. i like the look, and it rivals the 8 and newer samsungs with a lot of its specs. really cheap compared to those too

If you want to pay less for similar, the Axon 7 is comparable to the OnePlus, and about $100-$150 cheaper. plus it's got fantastic sound quality and a really good camera.
Unfortunately they didn't release the Axon 8 this year so there's not a newer-gen version, but I was picking between the Axon 7 and the OnePlus 3T in 2016 and it looks like it still holds up decently against the OnePlus 5.

samsung or LG.
whatever top model is currently newest at the time you walk in.

do this i have a oneplus 3T and its such a good phone

ive been lookin at this one and it seems really cool. i like the look, and it rivals the 8 and newer samsungs with a lot of its specs. really cheap compared to those too
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/11/13/oneplus-left-backdoor-devices-capable-root-access/
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/06/10/oneplus-confirms-wont-update-op2-android-7-0-nougat/

im liking this company less and less the more i look into them, might not cop now

I sprung for a factory refurbished s7 when my iPhone 4s died.
Cost me less than $300 for the phone, excellent case, and a couple extra charger cords.
Definitely has a better camera and bigger screen than the 4s did.
Happy with it. Works well. Worth what it cost me.

Google Pixel XL, it has a headphone jack

I sprung for a factory refurbished s7 when my iPhone 4s died.
Cost me less than $300 for the phone, excellent case, and a couple extra charger cords.
Definitely has a better camera and bigger screen than the 4s did.
Happy with it. Works well. Worth what it cost me.
I think I'm gonna pick up the S7 on black friday for $300 from Walmart.

If it has an apple on it, avoid it.
An apple today keeps the doctorates away.

I think I'm gonna pick up the S7 on black friday for $300 from Walmart.
ooh stuff they're having it that cheap at walmart? is it unlocked or is it prepaid? i'm in desperate need of a new phone and i was looking at getting the s7