Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$

Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 33723 times)

I've spent a total of $1,434.

In 1 month I've made $686* by just buying and holding.

*At current value as of now.

lol

Sold my bitcoin at $17k, waiting for the drop to 10-12k then rebuying.

My ROI is $1800
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 01:11:46 AM by KickFlow »

lol

My ROI is $1800
good stuff

good stuff
btc bouncing between 16.4 and 15.7 is causing me to think it had corrected itself & I should just rebuy now.

I re bought at 13.8k lol

I re bought at 13.8k lol
you should be happy right bout now lmao

it's volatility is always between 10-5% so i feel it's always good to buy on those small corrections and cash out on the 10% increase

i predict btc will crash back down to about 8k, then start it's next climb toward 25k for its next dip. thats about what its entire life's pattern would suggest it do.

i predict btc will crash back down to about 8k, then start it's next climb toward 25k for its next dip. thats about what its entire life's pattern would suggest it do.
I doubt it. It's not once dropped half it's value to then go on to quadruple it's value in the past year. It's an entirely different time than back in 2013.

you should be happy right bout now lmao

it's volatility is always between 10-5% so i feel it's always good to buy on those small corrections and cash out on the 10% increase
Oh of course. I was expecting a lower drop than 13.5k but once it was going back up i jumped back in aha.

I doubt it. It's not once dropped half it's value to then go on to quadruple it's value in the past year. It's an entirely different time than back in 2013.
at first bitcoin's value depended on drugs and cp (check out what happened to it when silk road was shut down) but now its too speculative for even that (not to mention that pretty much noone uses it legally). bitcoin's value is literally 100% from normies that think its a get rich quick scheme. if you want to gamble i recommend just using gold ETFs

ETH is at 500$
Don't worry, still kicking myself. Bought 40 ETH at $10 and sold when it was at $15.50. Thought I made a nice little profit at the time..oh if only I was a patient man.

lol

My ROI is $1800
What exchange is this? I'm trying to find one to go to because I got screwed over with Coinbase.

edit: double post my bad
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:53:39 PM by Clear Glass »

What exchange is this? I'm trying to find one to go to because I got screwed over with Coinbase.

edit: double post my bad
it's coinbase

it's coinbase
lmfao rip me. I only used the mobile app so I didn't recognize it.

I've spent a total of $1,434.

There's nothing special about litecoin lmao

ethereums a much better gamble
Never forget.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 08:47:53 PM by KickFlow »