Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 33665 times)

It's superior to ethereum, ethereum is a slow and expensive blockchain. You pay for every operation executed on the smart contracts. EOS will support 100.000-1.000.000 transactions per second, as apposed to ethereum's 15 or something. Also in EOS you won't need to pay to use a service or execute code. You put in a stake of your tokens to get access to a portion of the resources. You can have entire applications running on EOS that are indistinguishable from traditional centralized applications.
The lead developer of EOS, Daniel Larimer was also responsible for BitShares and Steemit, Steemit works similarly to how EOS applications and their blockchains will work. (Steemit is a social network running on blockchain technology that pays its users to use it.)

You could run the entire Ethereum network on a single EOS contract if you wanted to..
To me, this is the future of blockchain.
Sounds really promising, the thing is their development is lacking rn, can you give me a timeline of what their future looks like?

There's a lot of "it could do" but I'd like to see when it will go live. Ethereum will be transitioning to proof of stake and the transaction per second rate will be on par with EOS after the metropolis update. They are very similar in terms of long term goal but the only difference is that ethereum has significantly more done than EOS.

On paper EOS is miles better, but have they gotten anything done yet?

Sounds really promising, the thing is their development is lacking rn, can you give me a timeline of what their future looks like?

There's a lot of "it could do" but I'd like to see when it will go live. Ethereum will be transitioning to proof of stake and the transaction per second rate will be on par with EOS after the metropolis update. They are very similar in terms of long term goal but the only difference is that ethereum has significantly more done than EOS.

On paper EOS is miles better, but have they gotten anything done yet?
Honestly that's the same thing people said about Ethereum before it was fully working. It's not really something worth arguing over, either it'll happen at some point and be better or it won't.

Honestly that's the same thing people said about Ethereum before it was fully working. It's not really something worth arguing over, either it'll happen at some point and be better or it won't.
Yeah I understand there's no point in arguing over it haha

I might just be biased because I work with ethereum

when btc collapses due to its tech problems what coin do you guys think'll benefit the most from the demand vacuum? or do you think it'll hurt crypto in general

when btc collapses due to its tech problems what coin do you guys think'll benefit the most from the demand vacuum? or do you think it'll hurt crypto in general
ETH probably, it's the most suitable for replacement right now at least.

In the future it's definitely gonna change though so if BTC survives for a bit longer it could be anyone's guess

bitcoin cash more like bitcoin crash heh

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:55:29 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

300$+ gains

also 10k per bitcoin smh will that bubble ever pop

just woke up to a gained $5,460 this morning on ETN :D overnight jump.

tony has some i forget how many he had.

it went up another 10% since i posted that XD
i better prepare to sell a few for the correction.

ok $500 acquired, time to test the water boys

what coin should i put it into