Author Topic: pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)  (Read 40284 times)

Wait, Argentina has hospitals?

I find it funny how they gave me a knife
that isn't funny at all

that isn't funny at all
the absolute state of argentinian hospitals

I just finished reading this post, and I feel deeply sorry for pie Crust.  Noone should go through the things he is feeling regardless of what he is loveually interested in.  Do I find bestiality moral? no, but that's no excuse to encourage him to kill himself. 

The entire argument between McJob and Toxicology reminded me of high school.  you have the edgy kids who think death/Self Delete/racism is funny and you have the other kids who are too cool for everyone. 

I just finished reading this post, and I feel deeply sorry for pie Crust.  Noone should go through the things he is feeling regardless of what he is loveually interested in.  Do I find bestiality moral? no, but that's no excuse to encourage him to kill himself. 

The entire argument between McJob and Toxicology reminded me of high school.  you have the edgy kids who think death/Self Delete/racism is funny and you have the other kids who are too cool for everyone. 

blf drama never produced a good ending or resolved anything at all and never will

and you have the other kids who are too cool for everyone. 
Excuse me? Can you clarify how that's relevant to anything I said?

If a nobody wants to jump in have a tussle, at least have the common courtesy to explain what the forget you're babbling on about.

Excuse me? Can you clarify how that's relevant to anything I said?

If a nobody wants to jump in have a tussle, at least have the common courtesy to explain what the forget you're babbling on about.
Not anything directed towards you personally.  I agreed with what you said about toxicology, I was referring to something else.  But, I want to stay out of drama so I’ll just leave it at that.

I find it funny how they gave me a knife
I ate an icecream yo. Vanilla and dark chocolate. <3

Also holy stuff. $52 for this. I could've gotten the same for $20 in the capital.

man you sure bulked up

second image doesn't even show his arm

I'm genuinely angry at myself for laughing at this at first due to Insert richard Here's Manifesto popping up in my head but wow bro
Let's just be glad he did not drink bleach and have to get his small intestine attached to his mouth-hole.