Author Topic: pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)  (Read 39920 times)

how trippy would it be if that actually happened and like you stopped posting after it hapened?

????

microedge my boy what does this post mean
Does Ceist do forgetDog?

Does Ceist do forgetDog?
it's an old avatar fad that happened back in like 2012. loving noob.

it's an old avatar fad that happened back in like 2012. loving noob.
heh.......so u admit it......

in all seriousness i had an original account in like 2013 so shut yo bich as mouth

in all seriousness i had an original account in like 2013 so shut yo bich as mouth
You sound like a person that would be terrible to be around.

You sound like a person that would be terrible to be around.
zzzzzzzzzzz

he forgets dogs just a reminder

have to say
nice job changing your opinion to the more popular one

how trippy would it be if that actually happened and like you stopped posting after it hapened?

jokes on you i don't have a dog

micro delet profile picture

i didn't want to post in here but micro trying to act like a cool kid all and being handicapped forced me to

????
Does Ceist do forgetDog?

zzzzzzzzzzz
Thx

seriously wtf are you doing?
is this mockery? trying to fit in? because in both cases it's failing and only making you look like a sperg
i know for a fact you were defending pie crust so there's no way you immediately changed your opinion in 2.5 seconds and are suddenly joining in on the 'le epic troll team xD'
and also, are you attempting to mimic every single thot patrol member at once, because that's what i'm getting from these posts. and their posts are actually funny while this looks like garbage
finally: you changed your avatar to be a punished avatar. you haven't been banned at all so i'm assuming you're doing that to try and fit in

this is like a sad nerdy kid trying to be 'one of the cool kids' at school.

we successfully convinced him that the clique and thot patrol merged thats why hes trying so hard to fit in with us now

wait ive been permabanned once before can i make punished unova

we successfully convinced him that the clique and thot patrol merged thats why hes trying so hard to fit in with us now

oh. lol

wait ive been permabanned once before can i make punished unova

no. ever. you don't even have punished on your username