Author Topic: the net neutrality thread  (Read 8562 times)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:17:16 PM by Mr Queeba »

IHeartRadio can buy the half of US media they don't own now

Washington in "just forget my stuff up" mode

What if Ajit Pai is an Indian Tech support scammer and just infiltrated the government and did this to open the floodgates for profits for the whole scam?

In all serious though, fuk u Pai

it sincerely baffles me that pai, a verizon ceo lawyer who would obviously have a conflict of interest, was allowed to be the fcc chairman. he's already doing all of this stupid stuff to make the super rich isps even richer while stuffting all over normal people, and it sucks. im not even kidding here. i want net neutrality to stay so badly but i bet 1000000 dollars that pai is going to pull some bs off and ultimately win because the isps have billions of dollars and they can "lobby" and other stupid crap. i dont want to pay an extra 1000000000 a month just to be able to access any website i want without blocking or throttling, and theres only comcast in my area so i dont have a choice to switch.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 05:47:05 PM by Mr Queeba »

if everyone in the US sued this guy could we waste enough of his time to make him not able to do his job

if everyone in the US sued this guy could we waste enough of his time to make him not able to do his job
The People of The United States of America v. Gaping starfish

maybe once internet prices go up people like op will need a new hobby 🤔

forget him and his giant mug

it sincerely baffles me that pai, a verizon ceo who would obviously have a conflict of interest, was allowed to be the fcc chairman. he's already doing all of this stupid stuff to make the super rich isps even richer while stuffting all over normal people, and it sucks. im not even kidding here. i want net neutrality to stay so badly but i bet 1000000 dollars that pai is going to pull some bs off and ultimately win because the isps have billions of dollars and they can "lobby" and other stupid crap. i dont want to pay an extra 1000000000 a month just to be able to access any website i want without blocking or throttling, and theres only comcast in my area so i dont have a choice to switch.

The GOP is anti-net neutrality and Ajit Pai was recommended by Mitch McConnell. Enough said

Check this out

More like

Red spit

Heh

my name is red kike get it right

it sincerely baffles me that pai, a verizon ceo who would obviously have a conflict of interest, was allowed to be the fcc chairman. he's already doing all of this stupid stuff to make the super rich isps even richer while stuffting all over normal people, and it sucks. im not even kidding here. i want net neutrality to stay so badly but i bet 1000000 dollars that pai is going to pull some bs off and ultimately win because the isps have billions of dollars and they can "lobby" and other stupid crap. i dont want to pay an extra 1000000000 a month just to be able to access any website i want without blocking or throttling, and theres only comcast in my area so i dont have a choice to switch.
he wasn’t the ceo, he was a lawyer. very big difference