Author Topic: A playertype or bot that plays music  (Read 1054 times)

self explanatory, a playertype or bot that gives off music that players nearby can hear (this would be very useful for a horror type server)

basically, swollows boombox item without a model?

you'd have to make a custom command for using it with bots tho, like /setBotMusic for whatever bot your looking at

this is actually not a bad idea

you'd have to make a custom command for using it with bots tho, like /setBotMusic for whatever bot your looking at

the musical instrument mod had a bot, but it is private? i think, it played music tho, basically went thru a list of DL'd music

There's also the vehicle stereo and boombox script which both don't have models

the musical instrument mod had a bot, but it is private? i think, it played music tho, basically went thru a list of DL'd music
it wasnt by the creator of the instrument mod - Trigun created it. it's called Morty.

he gave it to me to fix up and potentially release but i haven't had the time to get around to looking at the code. if a responsible and capable coder steps up i can pass the code to them to improve for release - atm there's a few things that prevents it from being easily usable iirc