Video Game Polling Thread (New Poll, Pg. 3)

Author Topic: Video Game Polling Thread (New Poll, Pg. 3)  (Read 3354 times)

Vote here on strawpoll. I think that there are certain areas of the world video games ignore, and this is the place to discuss where you'd like to see more video games set

Poll 2: What genre would you like to see more games have?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:56:45 AM by HellHound »

I voted for south america, but also africa

I forgetin' loved the setting of Far Cry 2. Imagine what they could do with it on modern technology. We need more stuff set in southern/central Africa.

modern day europe or africa, would be nice to see scotland/somewhere in the uk be the setting of a game like gta v

minnesota
the only game i can think of is skyrim

I forgetin' loved the setting of Far Cry 2. Imagine what they could do with it on modern technology. We need more stuff set in southern/central Africa.

yar malaria was fun

we need more post-dystopian earth games like half life 2
the atmosphere in that game gave me loving chills especially in parts like ravenholm at first (i was an ultra-pusillanimous individual because i was scared of poison headcrabs and poison headcrab zombies and wasted stuff tons of ammo, grenades, and smg grenades dealing with them quickly)

we also need more space civil-war games like ftl. that stuff's atmosphere, when you look into it, is actually loving depressing. especially when one of the races is on both sides

we very much need "Just crashed on a barely colonized planet in pre-dystopian anarchy" kind of games like Rimworld. I enjoyed that it payed attention to detail and that the place where you are actually decides your defenses.

we need more post-dystopian earth games like half life 2
the atmosphere in that game gave me loving chills especially in parts like ravenholm at first (i was an ultra-pusillanimous individual because i was scared of poison headcrabs and poison headcrab zombies and wasted stuff tons of ammo, grenades, and smg grenades dealing with them quickly)

we also need more space civil-war games like ftl. that stuff's atmosphere, when you look into it, is actually loving depressing. especially when one of the races is on both sides

we very much need "Just crashed on a barely colonized planet in pre-dystopian anarchy" kind of games like Rimworld. I enjoyed that it payed attention to detail and that the place where you are actually decides your defenses.
why are there no hl2rp esque servers for blockland with creepy dystopian maps

I would like a open world game take place in tokyo.