Video Game Polling Thread (New Poll, Pg. 3)

Author Topic: Video Game Polling Thread (New Poll, Pg. 3)  (Read 3298 times)

would be nice to see scotland/somewhere in the uk be the setting of a game like gta v
excited to see gta: ned edition or gta: roadman stories

my all time favorite game settings are mountanous and winter areas. so I'd like to see more scandinavian/tibetan inspired settings. maybe since I live in an area of the great plains with no snow year-round. all time favorite video games regions are Skyrim and Skellige from Witcher 3. Far Cry 4 was also really beautiful.

witcher 3 probably takes the cake as having the nicest landscapes of any videogame.

I want to see more middle eastern settings, or more settings in asia outside of japan. asia has a lot of really cool and unique mythology, and the middle east has a lot of history since some of the first civilizations appeared there.

would be nice to see scotland/somewhere in the uk be the setting of a game like gta v
forget to pay your tv licence and you're on 5 stars

the entire earth. Probably a game like blockland set in google earth would work.

Siberia. Bonus points if you include the seasonal climates.

Inside the Earth's crust, also the Sinnoh region. my two favorite regions on Earth.

I would like to see a game that implements a ruined city underwater that you have to explore

Those kind of settings give me the chills for some reason

more open world in places like japan or europe and stuff would be neat. or the midwest because hey

the crew but literally just 1:1 urban tokyo

the crew but literally just 1:1 urban tokyo
won't get much high speed driving done in urban tokyo

won't get much high speed driving done in urban tokyo
yes but shuto expressway