Post games only you have played/games noone has ever talked about

Author Topic: Post games only you have played/games noone has ever talked about  (Read 36165 times)

WRONG i have forgetin both this and eggbert 2

puggsy (sega genesis)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:40:19 PM by K3k0m@n »

legit never hear of this game from anyone else but it was my stuff back in the day

so much fun to just break literally everything you can

legit never hear of this game from anyone else but it was my stuff back in the day

so much fun to just break literally everything you can

i love you

underrated af and very obscure

EDIT:

>toejam and earl + zombies ate my neighbors
?

i love you

underrated af and very obscure
I played this and I remember having fun

though grand chase isn't really an mmo. there's only ever 6 players in a single game and that's just pvp. 4 otherwise.
yeah youre totally right, it was more of a lobby type thing
i played it a lot back before highschool, MMOs were like rlly popular back then

yeah youre totally right, it was more of a lobby type thing
i played it a lot back before highschool, MMOs were like rlly popular back then
Yeah, I played it a lot too. Till they came out with the 'chaos update' then I was like "forget this stuff i'm out" because it invalidated all the hard work I just went through. I had every single 3rd job from Elesis all the way to Mari unlocked, as well as a couple of 4ths. 99% of it from GP. I think I only like, cashed out on Mari's 3rd and Lire's 2nd (when i was super new).

And then yeah. They're like "Lets remove 99% of the work from the game, everyone gets everything by running like 1 mission i hope you have fun, enjoy 3 levels per run!"

i spent real life money on the gambling system and then cried ):

Nonnel wrong thread, that belongs in one called "Post games everyone's played/Everyone's talked about"
everyone's played it but no one talks about it >:(

probably everyones played and talked about it but drawn to life wii and that one spongebob drawn to life

also toejam & earl 3 (the only one i ever played) and thrillville <3