Post games only you have played/games noone has ever talked about

Author Topic: Post games only you have played/games noone has ever talked about  (Read 35889 times)

oh wait I may be thinking of a totally different motocross madness
but still that looks pretty loving fun

Last time I played this was in third grade. I still remember the sounds and visuals though.

I played that a lot! I really enjoyed it because it taught me something (ironically), especially liked history.

Also, even though this is a need for speed title, I've never actually met anyone who's played Need for Speed II before. That was the stuff back in the day. Modern racing games will NEVER reach NFSII's level design aesthetic

I played both Motorcross Madness 1 and 2. Such nostalgia.

Also funny enough mate, Need for Speed II is one of the two NFS games I've ever played, the other being Carbon I think. Even though I haven't played NFSII in at least 10 years the memory of the track design is still fresh. I remember one specific track that had a very steep slope and I thought the inclined roads to be insane. I thought that the main menu and the car pictures was sick as well.

I think I played motocross madness on the 360 as like remastered or some stuff
was a really good game

You're probably thinking of Trials. Which reminds me of this gem that me and my brothers really spammed as kids. Elasto Mania was the best game we had.

It was something along the lines of Motocross Madness and it was 3D, I'm sure I can find it since I brought my Xbox 360 up in Michigan

There was a MXM remake in 2013 for the Xbox. Was it this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p0mwdIFsTk

ye that was it
that game was pretty fun with it being one of those avatar games n stuff

eventually someone is going to unironically post cod

there was this loving game on miniclip that was a literal deodorant ad and you just ran around a city but it was fun af

[img ]http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/c/b/d/gfs_97092_1_1.jpg[/img]
holy stuff this is ancient (to me at least)

Anyway, people play it but don't talk about it much: LittleBigPlanet.

Anyway, people play it but don't talk about it much: LittleBigPlanet.
boy a few years ago littlebigplanet was one of the most popular platformer games

game sucks lol

xbox live indie game