Post games only you have played/games noone has ever talked about

Author Topic: Post games only you have played/games noone has ever talked about  (Read 35678 times)

locomotion by chris sawyer

played that game to loving death when i was 6-7

also today i found i have another copy of it on cd

kindy creepy because i never remembered buying 2 copies

I'd love to know what gave you the idea that no one has played this game.
Because it's pretty popular.
i never hear anyone talk about it thats why i post it
maybe its just the group of people im around lol but im glad to hear its pretty popular

Mystery dungeon will forever be the most underrated game ever made, I'm sorry but if you haven't played it yet and you like pokemon it's a must play. It has a really good narrative
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO PLAYED THIS

also i know im late but i was scrolling through the pages and damn near had a flashback to the good times when i saw this.

Last time I played this was in third grade. I still remember the sounds and visuals though.

Same for Captain Claw

Tiny Tank

Otogi

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:45:35 PM by Riot »

Trainz Demo.
(aka, my early as forget childhood.)

i remember a racing game on pc, i got a copy of it from a magazine, you were racing as toy cars and the tracks were all heavily upscaled environments. i don't remember the name of the game but i loved it so much when i was like 6 and i really wanna find it again
all i know for sure is that i'm pretty sure it wasn't a hot wheels game, i remember playing a hot wheels game on my ps2 around the same time.

i remember a racing game on pc, i got a copy of it from a magazine, you were racing as toy cars and the tracks were all heavily upscaled environments. i don't remember the name of the game but i loved it so much when i was like 6 and i really wanna find it again
all i know for sure is that i'm pretty sure it wasn't a hot wheels game, i remember playing a hot wheels game on my ps2 around the same time.

I forgot about these two excellent works of art

Also, even though this is a need for speed title, I've never actually met anyone who's played Need for Speed II before. That was the stuff back in the day. Modern racing games will NEVER reach NFSII's level design aesthetic

I think I played motocross madness on the 360 as like remastered or some stuff
was a really good game