Author Topic: What are your favorite WWI-era weapons?  (Read 4318 times)

The first half of the 20th century brought about large advancements in the technology of small arms. What are your favorite WWI and interwar-era weapons that you might like to see in-game? Mass issued or prototype only, I don't care. Go ahead.

anti tank rifles maybe? have them be able to penetrate bricks maybe

whatever's used to deploy mustard gas

anti tank rifles maybe? have them be able to penetrate bricks maybe
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauser_1918_T-Gewehr

How does this sound?

whatever's used to deploy mustard gas
Problem with this is that I don't know how it'd be much different than the old chemical grenade on RTB.

M1 GARAND
M1 GARAND
M1 GARAND
M1 GARAND
M1 GARAND
M1 GARAND

M1 GARANDx5
I really meant between the period between 1900-1939 before Riddler jumped on the Poles. The M1 Garand was in beta in 1928, but I don't think any prototype would be worth making as there isn't really much to differentiate old prototypes from the M1 product.

They all suck rooster. Make a handheld crank Gatling gun

They all suck rooster. Make a handheld crank Gatling gun
forget you no they don't. From that statement I bet you got your ass ate once by Grandma.

Leave both my succulent ass and my grandma out of this, in that order. Ww1 guns were single stack pieces of stuff that barely functioned without exploding. The most technologically advanced weapon was the Gatling gun

Listen man, those weapons resulted in the loss of millions of lives. Gatling guns are heavy, flat, and slow; not reasonably adaptable for individual use in any way. I would gladly shoot any handicap in the head, with my trusty M1917 Enfield, that tries to use that hand-cranked, gender activist-sized hunk of metal stuff in battle.

I bet that piece of stuff jams a million times in the time it takes me to pepper you with holes big guy

Bolt action. All I need is to have a cartridge loaded into the chamber for me to fire one directly in your ass. Sub-MOA accuracy out to a range your gun can barely hit. I bet they made the Gatling gun for invalids that can't keep their weapons properly cleaned, and that's why they got hunky handicaps to serve them.

I will take the 7.92×57mm Mauser sir

no you wont because you suck at modeling and this is gumba jonnys thread