i'm hosting space station 13 come join

Author Topic: i'm hosting space station 13 come join  (Read 2133 times)

byond://66.41.207.44:37777
here's the ip put it into the byond pager

"Space Station 13 takes place on a fictional space station. At the beginning of each round, players are given time to either create a customized character using a character sheet or they may begin playing with a completely randomly generated character. Players can choose different jobs, such as janitor or engineer, which dictate their role on the space station. The game is akin to a roleplaying sandbox game, with events in each round largely being player-dictated and lacking a real objective or goal.

The player can examine and use almost any object or being on the station, and is almost always context sensitive. Different results will occur depending on many variables in any given interaction (e.g. Using a crowbar on another player would attack them but using it on a floorboard would pry it up). Additionally, the player can change their 'intent' between four different states (Help, Disarm, Grab, Harm) which will further influence actions taken. For example, using an empty hand on another player with help intent would cause you to hug them, but would cause you to punch them on Harm intent.

The game engine fully simulates power, biology, atmosphere, chemistry, and other complex object and environmental interactions beyond the vast majority of video games, which to many people, compensates for its lack of visual quality and speed."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:42:06 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

i killed goku by flashing him, taking off his shoes, and dragging him through broken glass

"Bought" the asteroid shuttle for some extra dosh, spent literally all of the station budget on a supermatter shard.

Threw the same person into it 3 times because throwing people into supermatter of any kind is very fun.

Died because I deep fried my sunglasses so when a pepperspray bomb went off in the brig (which was exposed to space) I had no eye protection and got permanently stunned there until I died.

Very sad.

Surprisingly was not vored.

mfw you're running citadel code

i would join but too bad i use loving linux smh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/28vbtv/playing_on_linux/

i ain't gonna play but i enjoy helping fellow men
the joke is SS13 uses edge(for the menuing) which cant be installed on wine for whatever loving reason

the joke is SS13 uses edge(for the menuing) which cant be installed on wine for whatever loving reason
install internet explorer...

""""""""""""upgrading""""""""""""""""""" to linux

install internet explorer...
you do know i've tried running it with wine before
i installed all versions of IE supported by wien and it didnt work because it needs EDGE