Swifthyena2593's badmining issues

Author Topic: Swifthyena2593's badmining issues  (Read 13994 times)

why would you get a pm? this is irrelevant
Because I am one of his closest friends and co-host, yet I haven't gotten one of the fox or mall pm's yet, so not really that irrelevant

Because I am one of his closest friends and co-host, yet I haven't gotten one of the fox or mall pm's yet, so not really that irrelevant
it is irrelevant since it doesn't make any sense to include that message to the drama as it doesn't relate to their 'badmining' issues

it is irrelevant since it doesn't make any sense to include that message to the drama as it doesn't relate to their 'badmining' issues
Ah, yes, I forgot we can't talk about ANY of the user's BAD habits of SPAMMING people with FOXES and a bunch of MALLS and some EMOTES, I am sorry please do not ban me.

what the forget is wrong with u???

what the forget is wrong with u???
Honestly if you werent here after 2016 then you prob dont know stuff about rac

Honestly if you werent here after 2016 then you prob dont know stuff about rac
i've been here since late 2013, I know a lot about racc.

i've been here since late 2013, I know a lot about racc.
Well why are you saying that his stuffty habits are irrelevant to the situation? Badmining is one of his stuffty habits too

Well why are you saying that his stuffty habits are irrelevant to the situation? Badmining is one of his stuffty habits too
i never said that. I said the fact that you stated you weren't sent a PM about his mall special interest or whatever was irrelevant due to it not having any context towards the OP's topic

i never said that. I said the fact that you stated you weren't sent a PM about his mall special interest or whatever was irrelevant due to it not having any context towards the OP's topic
Uh, oh yeah. That's right! We are only talking about one topic about one user and only that topic about that user, nothing else!!!!111!

what are you going on about man

Because I am one of his closest friends

this sounds so loving sad lol

Honestly, it is.

kill swift and upload it to the forums for our enjoyment