Swifthyena2593's badmining issues

Author Topic: Swifthyena2593's badmining issues  (Read 14202 times)

Swifthyena2593 is known for his obsession over malls, and mainly his badmining issues. Swifthyena's admin staff contains some very bad administrators, such as Betalykos and Sugar. Swifthyena and a majority of his admins are hot heads, they will ban/kick you for the slightest criticism torwards their builds, and administrative issues. Swifthyena has personally threatened to destroy my builds on his server that I had worked hard on in the past, such as a video store I made in one of his malls. Swifthyena even went as far to threaten to kill me and my friends for being offline/joining another roleplay server, here are pictures that have been collected in me and my brother's imgur account. https://imgur.com/a/ZHpGq.

Swifthyena has also been a member 2 times in my steam group, the first time he was kicked out for being an annoyance/offending fellow members of the group, the second time he was banned for 1 month for handing out death threats to me and my friends/fellow members. Later on he tried to get back in the group under another name. I joined one of his so called "Fantasy/Town rp" servers today, as soon as Swifthyena noticed I had joined he said "oh forget its firevine", then I got banned atleast 30 seconds later for 4500 minutes, for the reason "FailRP/Trolling" note, Blu2Scout got banned for actual FRP seconds before for 180 minutes, yet I got banned for 4500 minutes when I haven't even spawned yet. All of this can be proven from the photos taken on my imgur account up in above.       - Drama written by bluber / Fire Vine

/support
But uh, HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE MIGHT LORD SUGAR!

But uh, HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE MIGHT LORD SUGAR!
what is wrong with you

I'm totally confused.
tl;dr - Swift has bad admins who have a temper tantrum when they don't get their way or you criticize them - the host is stupid and sends out threats to people for stupid reasons

If you're a kid who joins the community, don't communicate if you don't get along well with people - in fact just play singleplayer until your puberty is finished

what is wrong with you
SUGAR IS THE HOLY LORD AND NO ONE WILL QUESTION THAT!

SUGAR IS THE HOLY LORD AND NO ONE WILL QUESTION THAT!
you must be joking

one of the few drama's i can support without proof because racooner

in fact just play singleplayer until your puberty is finished

that's what i did and i'm completely well adjusted

that's what i did and i'm completely well adjusted
hmm debatable.......

hmm debatable.......
oh my loving god this actually cracked me up

I might be the only super admin (cohost to be in fact) on their to have common sense :/
But ye, Sugar really needs to be de-admined but rac things sugar deserves it because she has autism, not the case though bucko.
Quote from: The Imgur album in OP
1: he said he got banned for posting this on roblox
2: then he admitted to sending us death/rape threats
1: Ok?
2: Oh no a little 11 year old that has the biggest edge on the whole lake threatened to kill and rape me what will I ever do and how will I ever recover?!?!!?!?!?!!?

Anyways, it seemed like you were just trolling him to the loving point where he thought you were talking about an actual brother you have, so maybe you shouldn't drama someone for trolling them?

Honestly, the administration is the only problem here, and yet you failed to showed proof of that, so nice going. Just stop acting like a loving handicap on there any maybe you wont get banned, aye?

/nosupport