Swifthyena2593's badmining issues

Author Topic: Swifthyena2593's badmining issues  (Read 14204 times)

whats with his autistic fanaticism over malls i don't get it

whats with his autistic fanaticism over malls i don't get it
he rides the school bus to the mall with his pet fox - this is his idea of a dream date

since kyuande helped my confusion..

/support

back in like 2014 or something there was already a drama on raccooner for badmining so seeing that he's still being a dipstuff under swifthyena is no surprise

It's weird to me that someone like Darth is a co-host for Swift, if someone doesn't change I doubt you can change their mind either.

It's weird to me that someone like Darth is a co-host for Swift, if someone doesn't change I doubt you can change their mind either.
Yeah, I mean I really can't, I told him several times that he should stop showing his obsession with foxes n stuff if he is gonna come back but I guess he just can't help himself to posting mall pictures and have foxes in his profile picture.
Honestly I think that if someone forgets up administration-wise I have to be the one to fix it because he doesn't really know any better :P (not saying that I am trying to "fix" this scenario, infact I regret my other posts because I realise I was an idiot in them)
Well stuff, I probably have to stay neutral in order to not seem like a bias douchbag¹, even though I found out I'm wrong now.

¹Not implying that I was trying to be one before

Obsession isn't really a problem it's the way people act about their obsession with certain things

Obsession isn't really a problem it's the way people act about their obsession with certain things
Mainly he should keep it to himself. If he is a fox who forgets school busses in malls fine but i don't want to see it.

Mainly he should keep it to himself. If he is a fox who forgets school busses in malls fine but i don't want to see it.
That actually made me laugh, but +1 there.

one of the few drama's i can support without proof because racooner

why did you drama him about this instead of any one of the 50 other physically and morally reprehensible things he obssesses over and shoves down people's throats while pretending he is the normal one when literally everyone else wants to vomit just by looking at them

no one would have a problem supporting those dramas

I expected he would be drama'd but not for this

why did you drama him about this instead of any one of the 50 other physically and morally reprehensible things he obssesses over and shoves down people's throats while pretending he is the normal one when literally everyone else wants to vomit just by looking at them

no one would have a problem supporting those dramas

I expected he would be drama'd but not for this
calm down. judging by his post count, I doubt he visits the forum that much so probably isn't aware of all the drama going on

in fact this is a better drama because it's warning people not to visit his server, rather than complain about his forum posts fruitlessly

people can drama other people in different situations than just his forum reputation

What is wrong with liking malls? Nothing. Its just something i like.
Nothing really. But if you’re gonna oddly PM him some of your furry research and some random photos of malls, it’s not a proper defense.
Taking not more than 2 minutes to evaluate the original post, it’s obvious that Fire Vine started this for the apparent Badmining issue. The “he likes malls”, was meant for recognition, not as a primary point.
Swifthyena, if you’re going to face this drama post, don’t dodge the real concerns, it will only make your rep worse. As critical as they can be, drama posts point out flaws, and with some work those flaws can be fixed.

I sorta find it funny how I'm not the one to get a PM yet

I sorta find it funny how I'm not the one to get a PM yet
why would you get a pm? this is irrelevant