Author Topic: Draw this poor circle some new body parts  (Read 3549 times)

This circle lost his all it's body parts in the shape war, and he wants us to give him new ones.

Draw him one part at a time and don't make it too big, it needs to be a functioning member of shape society or he will be shunned for being mooching off of welfare.

Now he no longer has to worry about checking behind him as he now has an extra head (that looks the other way)
and it's not even that huge compared to his other head so he'll not have to fear about being shunned

Now he no longer has to worry about checking behind him as he now has an extra head (that looks the other way)
and it's not even that huge compared to his other head so he'll not have to fear about being shunned
this is begging to go a certain way

u alredy kno wtf is finna go down ;^)

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 09:44:55 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

removed because i ranted
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:18:36 PM by SubDaWoofer »

removed his second head, gave him a body, some eyes, and a mouth.

why have i done this.
what the forget

actually loving stop
you're not funny
go to hell you furcigarette
nobody wants to see this bullstuff
you spam it all over the loving place like HUURRR DUUR I WA SONLY PRETENDING TO BE handicapped andthen say it was a JOKE
nobody wants to see your special interest
flaming
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fdoq7ZL.p
[size=pt]why have i done this. tbh dont take this seriously it was intended to be stupid.[/size]
sucks

And we're done here. Good work, boys.

why have i done this. tbh dont take this seriously it was intended to be stupid.
is there a tutorial on how to install a post blocker

why have i done this. tbh dont take this seriously it was intended to be stupid.
loving stop

i drew fanart! hope you guys like it

i drew fanart! hope you guys like it
i'm dying this is beautiful