Modern Pool Party | Save Files Available!

Author Topic: Modern Pool Party | Save Files Available!  (Read 3429 times)

Modern Pool Party | Save Files Available!

Activity Status: Offline

This new pool build is Based on: https://st.hzcdn.com/simgs/c6f1144005351ba0_4-3852/modern-pool.jpg

On this server Building is enabled, however no one can build without permission. I will provide areas where you can build if you request to build. If your build meets or exceeds the standards of the build, then It can stay. If it does not, it will not be allowed to stay.

You can request on the server itself, or on this thread here.
There is no request format, just post in whatever form you like.

EVENTING IS DISABLED TEMPORARILY.
I Will re-enable eventing after I have done some more testing to ensure that people will not be able to glitch out of the area.

This has been fixed

Either way, the green grass area and the brown dirt areas are going to be potential building areas, as well as the open stone area in front of the pool. However I request that if you are going to request to build on the side of the pool, that you build a bar or something similar to that, but if you plan to build infront of the pool, I would prefer a table and chair seating design. If you want to do something else, I may be open to it, but that depends on how it's created.
I WILL be adding more bricks in the future than what I currently have, until then, Enjoy.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:33:23 PM by Master Matthew² »

nigeria for lyfe eeeeee

pools cloesd

OT: cool build looks like a great place to hang

Yo that build looks sweet

lets go to the pool fellas

I can't afford towels so i swear to god if that water is wet........

I can't afford towels so i swear to god if that water is wet........
actually the water isn't wet, anything that touches it becomes wet.

All the problems involving the wrench have been fixed, and there is no way to leave through the secondary barrier.

oh my
god
in a good way, or a bad way?
Anyway server is offline for the night.

Photo is dead for me :(

can i have a room in the house, if there is one?