Author Topic: lalam should burn in hell  (Read 5491 times)

Omg, Gaspdude is a 2 yr old on crack. He cant spell for crap.He uses lol at things that aren't funny, GTFO!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 12:50:16 PM by modman »

I keep reading the topic title as
Islam should burn in hell

Omg,Lalam is a 2 yr old on crack.  :cookieMonster:He should burn in hell,wanna know why?probably not,but Im gonna tell you anyways.lol.He is OBSESSIVE over grammar,you make the slightest mistake in spelling,hell ban you from his server,and the reason will be:learn how to spell!!!!every time id see him on a server,he would tazer me,and not stop!!!!!!!so i couldn't move,he insults people randomly,and when he KNOWS he has been owned,he just says:your a 2 yr old who makes no sense at all.MAN i hate him!youll ban him from your server if you know whats good for you,lol >>Insert failing emote spam here<<

GTFO[/color]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:41:04 PM by Rellow »

Omg,Lalam is a 2 yr old on crack.  :cookieMonster:He should burn in hell,wanna know why?probably not,but Im gonna tell you anyways.lol.He is OBSESSIVE over grammar,you make the slightest mistake in spelling,hell ban you from his server,and the reason will be:learn how to spell!!!!every time id see him on a server,he would tazer me,and not stop!!!!!!!so i couldn't move,he insults people randomly,and when he KNOWS he has been owned,he just says:your a 2 yr old who makes no sense at all.MAN i hate him!youll ban him from your server if you know whats good for you,lol >>Insert failing emote spam here<<

GTFO[/color]
Forgot the caps.

I dis-like lala(thats my name for him),but he has all freedom to play the game, do not judge until HE actually does something pointful ANNOYING for no reason to you...

lalam is cool unless you.....
*flame baits him*say that bones's titanic is pretty overated, and old news who cares?!?!/flame bait

*waits for lalam to whine*

Something did too many drugs...