Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 94389 times)

armored patrol just broke hardcore

if you use the repair tool the damaged parts of your tank just fall off and you can turn an enemy tank into a set of wheels with just one shot

armored patrol just broke hardcore

if you use the repair tool the damaged parts of your tank just fall off and you can turn an enemy tank into a set of wheels with just one shot
this is making me wanna install roblox on my new gaming pc

the only two ways to play until the game's fixed is in a chopper or in a turret

hilariously enough sometimes you'll shoot the helis and the propellers will fall off but the helis won't crash because you need to shoot the propellers off for it to count

Anyone notice how broken Phantom Forces can be? Grenades are really randomy, the physics are awful and then there's the fact nearly everyone has bad internet so on their screen they shoot you 5 times but on your screen they're shooting to your right and you die.

brothers whomstve had their gun shoot and the ground instead of the guy infront of them in pf where're'y'all at

literally me everytime im running around with the Colt SMG 635 because it has godly hipfire

doublepost bump

anyone had their robux stolen recently? I changed my password, set up more security, and used secure sign out after this happened. i hope roblox support gives back my robux
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 08:43:13 PM by 16-Bit »

doublepost bump

anyone had their robux stolen recently? I changed my password, set up more scurity, and used secure sign out after this happened. i hope roblox support gives back my robux

my friend had all of their robux stolen months ago, all spent on some stuffty fortnite t-shirt

i seriously think Ruben Sim should collab with Charborg

Today is the day people build skyscrapers and fly planes into them

-snip-
So they just got into your account without any phishing links or anything like that?

Today is the day people build skyscrapers and fly planes into them

ok im really loving sorry for how this image is formatted holy stuff