ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?

Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 93969 times)

jailbreak is overrated

If I wanted to play Jailbreak I'd play it in Counter-Strike where the guns actually feel good.

If I wanted to play Jailbreak I'd play it in Counter-Strike where the guns actually feel good.
Add in Cha-Cha Slide, and it'll blow ROBLOX's Jailbreak way out of the water.

Jailbreak is barely even about breaking out of jail really and more just grinding the forget out of the places you can rob like the bank jewelry store train ect (if you are a prisoner) and the police team I swear is op like there were times where I noticed they would arrest me when I wasn't too close to them lmao

it doesn't say that you pick pocket them, so if you get too close to them they think you pick pocket them and shoot/arrest you

it doesn't say that you pick pocket them, so if you get too close to them they think you pick pocket them and shoot/arrest you
Im talking when you are outside of the jail and they are chasing you but you arent that close too the cop but they still can arrest you with handcuffs

getting reprimanded for items you made 7 years ago just roblox things

ted bundy wants to be friends

a few months ago roblox warned me for a dumb forum post that i made several years ago, thank god the forums no longer exist, that's for sure

i got a warning witha post being "celestia is still a jew tho" or something like that and ever since then ive never figured out when i said that ever

you know those auto generated images they put on games with no thumbnails?
well I didn't like them so instead of wasting robux on a thumbnail I did it the old fashioned way and my account got locked with a warning immediately after, telling me it was inappropriate.

"This game may not function as intended. The developer needs to update the game."
So they are allowing experimental games to be played again? Good.
Fun fact: Dodge the Teapots has 666K visits.

i got a streak of 601 on survive the disasters 2
im 8th on the leaderboard now :D
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 11:09:44 PM by TableSalt »

cool

if you get better enough and get around 1000, maybe you will be noticed in the leaderboards; but that's just my opinion.

congratulations for achieving such streak, though.

didn’t even know disasters 2 was still around, good for you