ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?

Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 91232 times)

Purple Skittles and Robot 64 are pretty fun tbh Basically, this all started during my first time playthrough of mother 3 and I was in chapter 2, when I first saw Kumatora, I was basically a little confused as to who was she but when I encountered her in the middle of my playthrough, I already started to like her because I enjoy her Tomboy-ish personality, her dialog, and most importantly, her character design and she is really a badass character. When chapter 3-8 Came in, I became more and more obsessive of her and by the time I completed mother 3, she actually became my all time favorite Female character in Video Games.
I know that there are other female characters that other people like such as Quiet From MGS V, and Princess Zelda but those two got nothing on Kumatora, especially with Anna from Mother/EBB and Paula from Earthbound because she is basically my type of character that I really enjoy a lot, and I know this is mostly likely for me to get downvoted and being judged on but I personally find Kumatora....Hot.
Yes, what you read that right there is one of the reasons why I like Kumatora a ton, she is really hot just by looking at her design and especially when she is violet in Chapter 4
Now, to put a little disclaimer here, No I do not consider Kumatora as my waifu and I don't want to do anything to her because well, she is just a Fictional Character, you really can't marry or do anything to a fictional tomboy that doesn't exist In the real world, because to be honest, it'll be a bit weird to call Kumatora my waifu.
So this ends it here, as I mentioned before, this will most likely get downvoted to oblivion, and I might get judged badly but I really hope some of you understand here what I'm talking about, and if not, that's okay, I'm just some crazy person that tries to be normal anyway, but yeh.
TL:DR: Kumatora is really hot.

today i got into an argument with a muslim on roblox because i made a bad joke about how my roblox character is my own original character, bluhammed

I joined the group my user name is fuzzytoastedcoconut!

I did some stuff since the last time I posted a build in this thread.

i like the rthro thing as an option. kind of dig the second-life feel

i like the rthro thing as an option. kind of dig the second-life feel
some of the rthro bundles look pretty cool, however, i'll stick with the militaristic computer-headed r15 character

Did you just say Rthro is great? I have been playing Roblox for 7 years it's trash go die.

Did you just say Rthro is great? I have been playing Roblox for 7 years it's trash go die.
rthro is pretty alright

ive been doin roblox for 10 years and rthro is fine

ykno my question is what does the 7 years have to do with anything

i've been playing roblox for 20 years and rthro is no

oh yeah well i invented roblox and rthro is good

oh yeah well i invented roblox and rthro is good
i've been playing roblox for 20 years and rthro is no
i am roblox. Stop lying about rthro thx