ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?

Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 91456 times)

The future of roblox.

i hate those stuffty "simulator" games that are just walking around and knocking stuff down

i hate those stuffty "simulator" games that are just walking around and knocking stuff down
It's not even a simulator, it's mainly a fighting game.

I wonder...

Why the forget does cafe groups get 10x more members than airline groups, when airline groups are more interesting and more involved in general.

EG. You could be pouring a cup of coffee or be taking off in a 737 with 40 passengers in it. Which one would you do?

I wonder...

Why the forget does cafe groups get 10x more members than airline groups, when airline groups are more interesting and more involved in general.

EG. You could be pouring a cup of coffee or be taking off in a 737 with 40 passengers in it. Which one would you do?
Clearly, some find pouring cups of coffee more interesting and more involved.

I wonder...

why the forget do any groups get any members

Welp, roblox shut down their forums and now I’m stuck here again.

Welp, roblox shut down their forums and now I’m stuck here again.
welcome back

this is the fiftieth time someone has brought up the forums being shut down and I'm sitting here thinking "the forums were stuff and were always stuff"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I GOT THE 2013 CONVERTER WOORKING

i had to do a double take for that image Thank You Roblox(trademarked)

[img  ]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS6WqAYVMAAJugz.jpg[/img]

:cookieMonster:
this is a family friendly thread sir

i made my friend addicted to phantom forces

he hit one +75 distance collateral headshot and now he's hooked

i put a red dot sight on an intervention and im doing good