Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 91463 times)

even better, i have an item worth 2,500 and one worth 4,300

it's shirts and pants birthday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0JyCdk5ymo
I remember when this came out, like right around when I joined. I remember there being only 6 pages of hats. forget, I've been playing this game forever

i can't wait until they port roblox to ps4 so i can stop having to rely on my stuff computer to run anything

i can't wait until they port roblox to ps4 so i can stop having to rely on my stuff computer to run anything

my stuffty 12 year old processor, 3gb of ram, and a gt 730 could max roblox out no problems. how stuff is your pc lol

i'm seriously considering making a cash grab yet addicting game to skim money off children.

HMMM

i'm seriously considering making a cash grab yet addicting game to skim money off children.

HMMM

have fun with that. all kids wanna play is phantom forces and jail break

HMMM
can i help

my stuffty 12 year old processor, 3gb of ram, and a gt 730 could max roblox out no problems. how stuff is your pc lol
a little better, but it's also loving decimated because i didn't treat it well

-roblox physics-
yeah whenever i get flung, i just press reset just because 1. it's one of those moments and 2. the oof sounds funny when you're flying

now imagine that but heanaged to arrest someone after landing

now imagine that but heanaged to arrest someone after landing
there was some dude trying to as me and my friend where attempting, friend didnt get on but i did and got forgetin launched right as i stepped onto another cart

are there any good building games on roblox
i remember one called Build your Life or something but that one died like a decade ago :(