How do you do the cool camera twists/panning in Blockland?

Author Topic: How do you do the cool camera twists/panning in Blockland?  (Read 1656 times)

Take a look at the trailer and see how the camera twists all around, how do you do that?

That mod looks interesting, but that's just for a soft camera. I want to be able to like bend the camera by holding down click or something, and possibly have control of my player and have the camera follow me if thats possible?

oh i see what you mean
do this in console
serverconnection.chasecam(« number in ms »);

Nice, is it possible to flip the camera too?
And for that console command, do I put how long I want it to do that?
Would it work for a skycam?

and possibly have control of my player
http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile19ed.html?id=4741
Not sure just how compatible the two mods are though

But what you're asking for in general is pretty dang specific, i don't think such a thing actually exists

http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile19ed.html?id=4741
Not sure just how compatible the two mods are though

But what you're asking for in general is pretty dang specific, i don't think such a thing actually exists
Unfortunately, I want the camera to follow me from the angle

Nice, is it possible to flip the camera too?
And for that console command, do I put how long I want it to do that?
Would it work for a skycam?
the number is the amount of time you want the camera to drag behind you
ex if you want it to just stay put for a long while while you do your thing in front of the camera put something ridiculous like 999999. if you just want it to trail slightly behind you in speedkart for a cool effect put something more along the lines of 500-2000

i know there's a console command somewhere out there to flip your screen upside down but i can't remember it to save my life. i think it was some variable like $pref::player::zskew but i don't think that's it
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 08:56:58 PM by Drydess »

You could have a actor and spy him through the admin menu

the number is the amount of time you want the camera to drag behind you
ex if you want it to just stay put for a long while while you do your thing in front of the camera put something ridiculous like 999999. if you just want it to trail slightly behind you in speedkart for a cool effect put something more along the lines of 500-2000

i know there's a console command somewhere out there to flip your screen upside down but i can't remember it to save my life. i think it was some variable like $pref::player::zskew but i don't think that's it
the max value now is 30seconds

the max value now is 30seconds
yeah we had some problems with it when filming the blockwars no hope. It was the scene where luke came to rescue leia from the cell and i couldn't see stuff cause the roof was so low