Author Topic: }]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies  (Read 15254 times)

The reason I said that was because Temper asked what you were testing. And i can handle being called a few names, but you were completely out of proportion, Completely out of proportion? That makes no sense.
and yeah. After all your stupid stuff I really did wanna drama you. You can’t just go batstuff on someone then leave, you should’ve expected this kind of retaliation. I have a completely fair reason as to why I wouldn't have expected this retaliation - It doesn't make sense. You had no reason or incentive to drama me.
Wanna know why we wanted to drama you? So you can be exposed for the dumb stuff you put everyone through. I hardly know you as a person and you say I put "everyone"
 through dumb stuff? What the hell? You don't even know me and I don't even remember meeting you on other servers.

A simple mute or ban isn’t enough, - From what I can tell, that is entirely enough for what I did. - it’s not gonna stop your general behavior. It’s just gonna stop you from spreading your stupidity over the BL Glass chat. What the hell are you even talking about spreading stupidity over glass chat? This was one single, incident. Again, you hardly know me, I hardly know you, but you claim to know all about my "general behavior". You know nothing.
Obviously other people have issues with your behavior so this drama WAS necessary. What? People hold grudges with me over my years of playing, which is entirely expected,
 and you're gonna use that as your excuse for the drama being valid? That's still not a valid point of drama, because it's not like I mess with everyone at all times. Sometimes I like to have a little fun, and in rare occasions I get carried away. Nobody had to "retaliate with drama!!!!" because everyone easily shrugged it off. It seems to me you're just extremely sensitive.

Is that the answer you wanted? Listen buddy, it’s cute you “layed the facts in front of me.” All you did was give me 3 options that simply would’ve done nothing for everyone else who’s annoyed by you. What do you want me to do? Go to everyone individually and beg them for forgiveness even if I don't even know who has an issue with me? Kiss their feet maybe?
It sounds to me like you don’t like being called out. Called out for what? The usual banter of Glass, which not only I but plenty of others participate in? I just layed the facts in front of you. Oh yeah, and I kept joining because you kicked me and I thought Temper was still in the game. Simple misunderstanding. Neither of you had to be there.
Any other questions you have? I never edited the player logs, is there any way I can prove it? I joined the server for the notion to apologize. Until you greeted me with “K Y S”
Generally, from all of what you said in this post, it just seems like the only solution you'll accept is me having my reputation ruined or something? A mute, a ban, you said it yourself, they aren't enough. You want to publicly put me in the spotlight for people to look at and talk stuff about me. Fine, you got what you wanted, but even that isn't enough apparently, since you continue the drama. So what is it that you want? To have me removed from Blockland? I honestly don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this drama anymore.

he was pretty chill in kong's deathrace tbh. he was really obnoxious sometimes, though.

but the pic in the op makes both of you look like kids l0l

i do banter with everyone

telling random people to kill themselves isn't banter, it's just being an starfish

remember going on crazys roblox tdm at some point, started noticing two things
1. it wasn't a TDM, it was a capture the point gamemode.
2. it had nothing to do with roblox besides the map.

except i wasn't really doing anything too terrible to even warrant a drama, like, at all?

your abhorrent and low-end sense of humor covered up as "banter and being silly" seems like a decent reason to me

he was pretty chill in kong's deathrace tbh. he was really obnoxious sometimes, though.

but the pic in the op makes both of you look like kids l0l

I guess i’ts just the mood you fine him in cause I thoght he was pretty chill as well.

Generally, from all of what you said in this post, it just seems like the only solution you'll accept is me having my reputation ruined or something? A mute, a ban, you said it yourself, they aren't enough. You want to publicly put me in the spotlight for people to look at and talk stuff about me. Fine, you got what you wanted, but even that isn't enough apparently, since you continue the drama. So what is it that you want? To have me removed from Blockland? I honestly don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this drama anymore.

From what other people said it sounds like your reputation was already a bit damaged. and I was hoping maybe if we called you out publicly you’d, I don’t know, take it seriously and try to stop doing all this stuff for banter? If you’re willing to try we can just lock this thread and move on, cause at that point there’s nothing left to accomplish.

From what other people said it sounds like your reputation was already a bit damaged. and I was hoping maybe if we called you out publicly you’d, I don’t know, take it seriously and try to stop doing all this stuff for banter? If you’re willing to try we can just lock this thread and move on, cause at that point there’s nothing left to accomplish.
You think I'm going to give up? You dramaing me over something so little, why should I not defend myself? This drama was still not needed, because I already told you many times before; you could have told an admin. You don't need to be so sensitive and create a drama when you could have had this resolved long before.
your abhorrent and low-end sense of humor covered up as "banter and being silly" seems like a decent reason to me
Except it isn't. This still doesn't make any sense because of what I just said, and beyond that, people do it in glass chat all the time. Nobody takes it seriously at all. Why should I suddenly be taken seriously?
remember going on crazys roblox tdm at some point, started noticing two things
1. it wasn't a TDM, it was a capture the point gamemode.
2. it had nothing to do with roblox besides the map.
This adds nothing to the drama.
telling random people to kill themselves isn't banter, it's just being an starfish
Its not like I repetitively told them to do it, though. They joined my server, I only said it once because I didn't even read who joined before I said it, and it wasn't even directed at you. I was watching youtube, I heard join notification, so I quickly typed it up, and tabbed back out.

You think I'm going to give up? You dramaing me over something so little, why should I not defend myself? This drama was still not needed, because I already told you many times before; you could have told an admin. You don't need to be so sensitive and create a drama when you could have had this resolved long before.Except it isn't. This still doesn't make any sense because of what I just said, and beyond that, people do it in glass chat all the time. Nobody takes it seriously at all. Why should I suddenly be taken seriously?This adds nothing to the drama.Its not like I repetitively told them to do it, though. They joined my server, I only said it once because I didn't even read who joined before I said it, and it wasn't even directed at you. I was watching youtube, I heard join notification, so I quickly typed it up, and tabbed back out.

Over so little? We're not the only ones who have problems with you, and the way you were acting I think you had a drama coming that you deserved.

Except it isn't.

except it is, because you've consistently been acting like an annoying dumbass and trying to excuse it with a "meme" or a joke. stop it. multiple people have a problem with you about it, you know.

...and beyond that, people do it in glass chat all the time.

aside from how simply cancer the BLG chat is, because everyone else does it means you can too?

aside from how simply cancer the BLG chat is, because everyone else does it means you can too? i'm talking about low-end handicapped and nonsensical stuffposting and babbling here that's been repeated over and over, and that being excused as "bantz". not actual banter that can be used properly and at the right time. you're doing the former.

noedit

aside from how simply cancer the BLG chat is, because everyone else does it means you can too? well why cant i? why can everyone else but not me without drama?
i'm talking about low-end handicapped and nonsensical stuffposting and babbling here that's been repeated over and over, and that being excused as "bantz". not actual banter that can be used properly and at the right time. you're doing the former. either way of what i do, everyone else that does and enjoys it but when i do it i get drama'd and it is stupid. if Temper wasnt so sensitive then he wouldn't make a drama and shrugged it off as a joke like everyone else.