}]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies

Author Topic: }]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies  (Read 15052 times)

it's like crazy's oblivious to how stuffty his sense of humor is

stuff you got me im totally exposed now!!! whatever will i do!!!!
maybe i did say it, i forgot, but them joining it was still not directed at them regardless it was just a random message
besides that, literally everyone says it anymore, its a meme at this point and no one takes it seriously, further proving my point that you're just overly sensitive
but if we're going to single this whole drama to that single message then i dont see this getting anywhere any time soon

So let me get this straight, when you're talking to someone in particular and say kill yourself it's a random message every time? That just sounds like a poor excuse.

maybe instead of trying to justify acting like an starfish u should just stop acting like an starfish altogether
i know ur just doing it cus u find it funny but that doesn't work out when others (especially the ones ur directing it to) don't know ur just doing it harmlessly as a joke

i missed that last part

thinking you're an starfish for telling someone to kill themselves isn't overly sensitive, if you think it is, you're an starfish

So let me get this straight, when you're talking to someone in particular and say kill yourself it's a random message every time? That just sounds like a poor excuse.
i dont say it every time i dont know why you have to jump to that conclusion i only said it because its just something i do when im slightly agitated. besides, as i said before, if you already knew i was either agitated or bothered then why did you join?
maybe instead of trying to justify acting like an starfish u should just stop acting like an starfish altogether
i know ur just doing it cus u find it funny but that doesn't work out when others (especially the ones ur directing it to) don't know ur just doing it harmlessly as a joke
except regardless people like to forget around and push each other around in glass either way so i dont see how me doing it changes anything at all
it's like crazy's oblivious to how stuffty his sense of humor is
heck
There's a difference between joking, and saying things such as "Kill yourself, forget you, friends, etc" The only thing you said that isn't in the same category as those is hippie. You just have no self control.
there isnt much of a difference you would be suprised
i missed that last part
thinking you're an starfish for telling someone to kill themselves isn't overly sensitive, if you think it is, you're an starfish
except it was a joke in glass chat and if he did he still could have told an admin about it

except it was a joke in glass chat and if he did he still could have told an admin about it

Maybe you thought it was a joke, but it's obvious he didn't. That's what makes you an starfish.

there isnt much of a difference you would be suprised

Like Kott said, maybe not to your stuffty sense of humor there isn't a difference, and you tell people to kill themselves when you're slightly agitated? I'd hate to see you really agitated. You're "jokes in glass chat" must be taken to far all the time then. I'm surprised you haven't already been dramad.

except regardless people like to forget around and push each other around in glass either way so i dont see how me doing it changes anything at all

literally a broken record

literally a broken record
yet im still right, i see others doing it all the time, nobody cares. i do it once, drama.
Like Kott said, maybe not to your stuffty sense of humor there isn't a difference, and you tell people to kill themselves when you're slightly agitated? I'd hate to see you really agitated. You're "jokes in glass chat" must be taken to far all the time then. I'm surprised you haven't already been dramad.
and i banter to cool off by exaggerating and nobody really complained yet enough to make a drama because everyone knows its just harmless banter
Maybe you thought it was a joke, but it's obvious he didn't. That's what makes you an starfish.
and he still chose to drama me over something so little regardless? maybe you shouldn't be so extremely sensitive?

and he still chose to drama me over something so little regardless? maybe you shouldn't be so extremely sensitive?

Or maybe you shouldn't be an starfish? This whole thing is your fault.

It's funny how you claim we're overly sensitive like you hurt our feelings, and no one else was bothered by it. Obviously you annoy a lot of people, and you didn't hurt our feelings. You were being overly annoying and obnoxious and deserved to be called out for it. You deserved a drama, when are you gonna admit it? Like you said, this won't get anywhere if we focus on one thing.

yet im still right, i see others doing it all the time, nobody cares. i do it once, drama.

it's not about whether you did the joke or not, dumbass

i just turned 8 yesterday dont hurt me

its true, i do banter with everyone, but i dont do it because im a weiner or anything i just do it because i find it fun to just sit back and ramble about things in a sarcastic manner.
it lets understand the people im talking to better because i get to hear their opinions and listen to what kind of stuff they like in general
sometimes i do end up bantering in complete random but i dont know i just get bored and dont feel like doing anything serious.
do i ever have any ill intentions with this? no, not at all. its all sarcastic in nature.
i don't really ever think about how it comes off to others, though i just lose the ability to care about anything when im bored.
again, it's never really intended to be harmful, and you can see for yourself in the images you posted that i was only joking around.3? dont you mean 2? my alt got banned, then my main because my alt got banned. i didnt spam on all 3, only 1.
i suppose i should get around to the reason why that happened while im at it, going back to the carelessness of what i did.
it was 3 or 4 AM, there was Charles, who was AFK, some other guy who was also AFK, and only 3 other people actually playing with me.
though because i like tournaments too much to just not play it, i decided to join even if i was just too tired to even think straight
i thought it would be hilarious, (which it was, by the way), to use the longest username, title, clan-tags (4 em-dashes each tag) and the longest chat lines possible.
i just really didn't care, i was way too tired to. tired, bored, lack of reason to really care at all, and i had some fun seeing the chat just get filled with up to 2-lines per chat, especially in the morning at ~3 AM.
im not saying its unfair i got banned or anythin because i probably shouldn'tve spammed, but you have a mute add-on
what i did wasn't affecting gameplay, only chat, so im only confused as to why i got perma-banned rather than perma-muted, which you have done to Steee. in the end, again, its fair.
you spammed my server before a year ago so you spamming my server again proves that your behavior has not changed. you argued with me for 30 loving minutes about why the missile l should be nerfed despite me just nerfing it literally only minutes earlier and you couldn't seem to get that through to your head even though i told you multiple times and now after this drama i'm convinced you were intentionally being facetious to waste my time. its not even like you wanted it nerfed more, you eventually spit out what damage values you wanted from it and they were the exact same as my nerf. i'm not unbanning you.

Well then, now that things have calmed down, I'm open to change my behavior. I admit what I did was wrong and sometimes I banter too viciously, and I would like to change so I don't upset anyone.
I'm sorry for being rude to you, Temper, Vegan, but I hope this hasn't changed your views on me. I wish to better myself so that I can get along with everyone as much as possible.

just wanted to mention crazy joined titos cityrp and spawned this stuff and started freekilling with it