}]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies

Author Topic: }]Crazy[{ loves the lego movie and hates hippies  (Read 15005 times)

this is from last saturday. incomplete/redundant chatlogs bc i was pasting them live to my discord lmao. spartan 101 is a stuff too.
maybe it's a little bit of my own fault for letting him know that these "i love you"s are loving annoying, because that's probably what caused him to keep doing it, just to piss me off? he does this constantly

this is where i tell him off, (for like the third loving time in the past year) and he stops talking for a long while. thought he had gone and forgetin killed himself from rejection. also, secret adminchat conversations about hangul.

ok, he didn't die.

he's definitely nine, through past experience anytime i joined his server it was typically roblox related and he was always being a cunt to everyone

lol he's not nine wtf. He's at least 15-ish. I've known him for like 3-4 years and he definitely didn't type like a 5 year old back in 2013

crazy is not 9 the forget lol

he's just a wee bit slow. blame it on the brother juice! my son crazy has been partying since the day he was born

he's definitely nine, through past experience anytime i joined his server it was typically roblox related and he was always being a cunt to everyone
https://youtu.be/L7CK6-9jomw?t=32
ah... it all makes sense now.....

https://youtu.be/L7CK6-9jomw?t=32
ah... it all makes sense now.....
what the hell are wrong with the recommendations there tho.

its probably because you watch stuff like that

its probably because you watch stuff like that
no. i would post my real recommendations but thats off-topic.

those recommendations are stuff you've watched, youtube algorithm

those recommendations are stuff you've watched, youtube algorithm

Rac just exposed the stuff he watches
Rac, it gives you those suggestions based on what you watched in the past
lol

Rac just exposed the stuff he watches
Rac, it gives you those suggestions based on what you watched in the past
lol
ik. but i dont watch "gay furry short film" crap.
if you look at my watch history most of it is just crap about abandoned malls and weird sfm videos.

you sure about that?
Your first mistake was even looking at furry crap tbh

< turns his avatar into a cropped character of the short film he's talking about