Darth's Island Fort Wars/Cat Deathmatch - Cat DM up!

Poll

r u ready 4 cat

meow (yes)
mo (n0)

Author Topic: Darth's Island Fort Wars/Cat Deathmatch - Cat DM up!  (Read 1629 times)

Eh?
Darth's Island Fort Wars!
Q: What is this?
A: This Fort Wars is going to be based off of my old one from last year and Glass' Fort Wars. I am currently redoing the ugly old map so that way we can have it a lot better, and I am going to take way better screenshots than before.

Q: How does it work?
A: You build your base while trying to not get killed, and if you get it built, go kill the other fighters and get the builders!

Q: When are you going to be hosting normally?
A: Every few week days, sometimes once a weekend.

Right now, I am going to be working on the map, and all help is appreciated.

If you really want to (for whatever reason) you can apply for moderator and I will get back to you in a few days.

You can find the (wip and buggy) application status right here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Screenshots yet to come.

INFO:
The Rules will be in the spawn

If you can impress the host, whether it be with a great build or an insane kill streak, you might have a chance at becoming VIP, in which you get access to items that non-vip's can't access.

If you help with the build, you might be able to become an automatic regular depending on what and how you helped.

I can't wait to get this server back up, last time I hosted it, it had 20 players but it got DDoSed so I hope that won't happen again. Are you ready?

Now with Electrk's new, amazing addon, Cat Deathmatch is coming around the corner too.
cat deathmatch when
Soon, my son. Soon.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:55:28 PM by Darth C3P0² »

I actually dislike the idea of having a separate team for builders and fighters, it splits the player base and its actually surprisingly fun to have to dodge players as you try and construct your base frantically.

I actually dislike the idea of having a separate team for builders and fighters, it splits the player base and its actually surprisingly fun to have to dodge players as you try and construct your base frantically.
Actually, now that I think about it, I don't really know how to make the builders invulnerable, so I guess I will just have to remove seperate teams. I do agree with you, and just wanted to see how it would've worked out.

Planning on adding the V22 to make it even more like Glass', time will tell for now..

this is dumb

Now with Electrk's new, amazing addon, Cat Deathmatch is coming around the corner too.
cat deathmatch when
Soon, my son. Soon.

This is true, it's how I've always ran my fortwars server whenever I've hosted it

This is true, it's how I've always ran my fortwars server whenever I've hosted it
Same, I wanted to try it for a bit but idk how to make it work

Same, I wanted to try it for a bit but idk how to make it work
Have players always be equipped with a base gun (in my case I provided a revolver) so new builders can defend themselves.

People who want to build without getting attacked should just go to a freebuild. They have no reason to be on a fort wars server.

After all, you don't see people throwing a fit on trench wars servers for getting shot while digging trenches. They accept it because they understand that's how the gamemode works. Yet for some reason a lot of players on fortwar servers just don't seem to understand this.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:53:16 PM by Planr »

I've always loved fortwars, and island-based combat. This is like the lovechild that I have always wanted.

Cat DM is up! Give me a few minutes, as for now I have to edit Temple for a holder map