Author Topic: Cappy's Winter Break Minecraft Fiesta (aka o stuff here we go again)  (Read 6641 times)

It's happening again: another minecraft fun time?? Of course. Winter break is coming and I'm bored, so up goes a server.

Same rules as the past 100 million iterations of my BLF servers: Don't grief, steal, kill people, or be a richard in any way.

Lock your stuff with LWC to prevent theft, any block damage can be rolled back if you ask me, any richardheads get banned.

World border radius is 2k blocks from spawn. Will be adjusted as needed.

Game Version 1.11.2 IP: 198.27.89.248:25662

Thread still WIP obv

my winter break ain't for another 2 weeks
might join around that time tho

TEKKIT CLASSIC

shut

TEKKIT CLASSIC
was considering it but the server economy gets forgeted way too quickly with condensers

urg
why are you on 1.11 instead of 1.12

urg
why are you on 1.11 instead of 1.12
short answer: a lot of plugins haven't been updated yet, particularly coreprotect doesn't have 1.12 compatibility and I'd rather not manually fix everything that someone inevitably forgets up.

you have to take into account the average age of the user on the BLF, hence lower empathy/maturity and higher potential for bad behavior.

a plugin is a less restrictive way to deal with that than a whitelist.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:38:52 PM by Cappytaino »

short answer: a lot of plugins haven't been updated yet, particularly coreprotect doesn't have 1.12 compatibility and I'd rather not manually fix everything that someone inevitably forgets up.

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/coreprotect.8631/

?

was considering it but the server economy gets forgeted way too quickly with condensers
ANY TECHNIC MODPACK CMON NOW

probably wasn't stably updated when he was putting it together

i'll be sure to make beehives that shoot poison potions at you when you get near them

what do i have to dl to play?

how do i downloaded it?
you can probably get the launcher somewhere on their main page https://minecraft.net/