Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)

Author Topic: Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)  (Read 18939 times)

i thought nonnel preferred weiners
you're thinking of max (gay)

They had a woman stomp kittens to death with high heeled shoes for a loving TV show. They didn't even use it for meat or fur afterwards.

that's crush research. i don't know if it's still legal, but at one point in the US it was. i read something a bit ago that said a woman was arrested for creating and distributing crush research but was acquitted because the US has stuffty research laws.

i was the cat that was launched ama

that's crush research. i don't know if it's still legal, but at one point in the US it was. i read something a bit ago that said a woman was arrested for creating and distributing crush research but was acquitted because the US has stuffty research laws.
anyways

i was the cat that was launched ama
damn i wish the cat died now wtf

damn i wish the cat died now wtf
you love me even more now that you know i was the cat
i can see right through your ruse

you love me even more now that you know i was the cat
i can see right through your ruse
hey seth now's the time for the homoloveual comments but direct them at this guy

Alright. Not to defend the people who are condoning violence towards this guy at all.

But the guy does have whatever's coming to him. If you're going to be sick and twisted, that's forgeted up. If you're going to have it loving recorded and posted on the internet, that's just stupidity. If you're going to do something forgeted up, don't record it and post it if you don't want to face immediate consequences.

now i feel really bad.

when i was a kid, i used to do this with frogs i found. not in the street tho.

literally "ren seeks help"

He put it on his snapchat story not twitter, but same dif

oh god lol the adult party show