Author Topic: Mouse sensitivity in-game freaks the fuark out  (Read 4336 times)

https://streamable.com/mwupp
This only happens in blockland.

Someone recommended that override dpi scaling behavior thing in compatibility options, but it didn't work.

pls help its torture

Started happening to me too since I updated windows 10 to the "fall creators update." Did you do the same thing?

Started happening to me too since I updated windows 10 to the "fall creators update." Did you do the same thing?

oops forgot i made this thread.
Yeah, i checked and i'm on the fall update. it's weird that this would only cause issues in blockland tho

I noticed this problem as well after updating windows 10 to creator's update - this problem occurs on TF2 as well, I have tried almost every known solution that usually fixes the problem, unfortunately none of these solutions work.

Alright so I did some searching and found the problem according to this site

Some games seem to mess with mouse sensitivity (forcing a few preferences on) which is why it happens. I downloaded MarkC with all their registry edits and readmes based on my scale, and it completely fixed the mouse sensitivity issues. This problem is fixed EVEN for 0.2 timescale! Make sure to log out or restart before playing any games for it to completely work the way you want it to. Also read the instructions to make sure you're using the right registry edit.

I did look at most of the registry edits and they are clean.

I have been having this problem too the fix noted in this thread did not seem to help at all, this happens in the older version of Blockland as well as AOT and TF2. Im getting annoyed that Microsoft can break so much things so often. Playing the game bordered seems to cut down the amount that it does it, but its still freaking out alot

i'm getting this too since that windows update, it's not as bad online as it is offline though

weird as forget cause i didnt get it at first, then i joined csp's server and now its happening.

this is too weird, i'll describe the issue for me

when i join a server all i get is my mouse moving slowly on its own every 10 minutes or so, which is easily fixed if i press a mouse button

if i host my own server, the sensitivity shoots up almost instantly

i apparently also have blockland HIV and pozzed conan with my love

is it still happening in TF2 and other games?

noedit: sensitivity shot up in the main menu after i disconnected from crown's cityrpg, i didn't host a server before i joined

had to alt+f4 to exit the game

It's very odd for why this happens, even the fix I posted doesn't completely fix the problem. For me it gets 10x worse when it's a low timescale - my mouse rarely spins after changing the mouse to some odd company, but still spins when it wants to. It's even worse when I have 2 clients open.

I have been looking for solutions but Microsoft basically rewrites a few registries that cause the mouse movement to go wonky each time you open a game.

I have also been getting this issue for a while now and it makes Blockland unplayable at any low timescale.
I have witnessed other player's having the same issue on Mr.LoL's Gift Build, and tested it with them by setting the timescale to 0.2 and watching them spaz out.

Using W10, as expected.

I can't find a solution to this and the game is legitimately impossible to play

i think i found a solution, it's because i have a mouse with extra side buttons on it

if i load in my server and start clicking every button on my mouse (including mouse4-mouse8) for 5-10 seconds, the issue resides for a good amount of time

switching between first and thirdperson helps a bit sometimes as well for some reason

https://youtu.be/k51yfgddlVo at 0:26 shows me doing it

i got this too but it was only on my own server