Snowblight RP?

Author Topic: Snowblight RP?  (Read 4230 times)

Whose server was Snowblight RP? Is there a chance that the owner could host tonight?

The owner does just about every night

the person that hosts snowblight is Alexetora, but tbh I have mixed feelings about the server, some of the admins are jerks.

snowblight sounds like the name of a stuffty teen drama

I think recent events caused the server to die, or at least put on a hiatus until they can find out how to continue.

What recents events? I'm late sorry

I think recent events caused the server to die, or at least put on a hiatus until they can find out how to continue.
Was it all the massive gangs of armored people? That's why I stopped playing, after seeing another squad of people in full military armor the roleplay gets kind of boring.

the person that hosts snowblight is Alexetora, but tbh I have mixed feelings about the server, some of the admins are jerks.
I killed them in rp and they made a threat to ban me for meta gaming, then the server flipped stuff on them for ignorance.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 11:41:53 PM by Beyond Neptune »

I killed them in rp and made a threat to ban me for meta gaming, then the server flipped stuff on them for ignorance.
explain that again but this time do it properly

Same, Alexetora is a good host but because I stated my opinion on the OOC chat waiting time he got pissed at me and claimed I was rdming as well.

Same, Alexetora is a good host but because I stated my opinion on the OOC chat waiting time he got pissed at me and claimed I was rdming as well.
Indeed, Alxetora is a good host. The prime reason him and his admins are stressed a lot is due to the fact that hosting Snowblight is now a 24/7 job. Unless he opens up some donation link where we could donate for him to set up a dedicated server, he'll be staying up to at least 5 in the morning making sure no chuckle forgets join the server and ruin the experience for everyone.

Alxetora hosts when he feels up to it. There's no set schedule.
Runtime Errors is a big issue and the main reason the server will never be dedicated.

snowblight sounds like the name of a stuffty teen drama
a stuffty teen drama perfectly describes every single rp hosted on blockland

a stuffty teen drama perfectly describes every single rp hosted on blockland
You should've seen Endy1's server, he apparently did some sort of season and chapter thing, I was there for the ending where he just made as many as he could for no reason.