forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY

Author Topic: forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY  (Read 5863 times)

lemme be your sugar daddy ill buy you mad wigs boo

you can't afford me

seriously, SRS is like $30k

always has like $5000 in his bank at all times and the moment he dips one dollar below he has a fit

literally me

why would i ever post this online lol

!!!!NO KIDS ALLOWED!!! THIS IS FOR ADULTS WITH AN ADULT BANK ACCOUNT AND AN ADULT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!!!
meanie

why would i ever post this online lol
its not like it compromises your account lol. just sharing balances

!!!!NO KIDS ALLOWED!!! THIS IS FOR ADULTS WITH AN ADULT BANK ACCOUNT AND AN ADULT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!!!
ehh, too bad.

Shut up   noob  lol

I'm a student and in my current account I fluctuate between a couple hundred to minus a couple hundred.

Apparently though I have a hefty amount in my savings account which my parents don't let me access yet; they add to it every once in a while for when I graduate.

Most importantly to me though, my Government pays all my tuition, rent, transport and a portion of my daily living. I will graduate with about only £30 debt, which is loving great.

Well it's shared between my personal and a joint one with my wife. My personal is like $500 collectively and the joint is like $2700 or something. Idk man all I know is we are able to save a bit each month.

I'm a student and in my current account I fluctuate between a couple hundred to minus a couple hundred.

Apparently though I have a hefty amount in my savings account which my parents don't let me access yet; they add to it every once in a while for when I graduate.

Most importantly to me though, my Government pays all my tuition, rent, transport and a portion of my daily living. I will graduate with about only £30 debt, which is loving great.
if all that is paid for, what are you spending so much on?
its not like it compromises your account lol. just sharing balances
if you have a lot of money in your account, it’s a very bad idea to share that publicly. but if someone wants to steal my $50 like stuff brother go for it

forgetin balance and savings on point boys.