forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY

Author Topic: forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY  (Read 5927 times)

if all that is paid for, what are you spending so much on?
Sadly speaking... A lot of it goes on amazon and partying

Oh, and it's not paid for directly by them if that's what you think. They pay the tuition of £9000/yr directly without consulting me, but they send the rest of the money to my account which is around £7,500 yearly and it covers my rent, transportation and ofc, there is some left over for leisure also.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:34:58 PM by General »

i don't have a bank account anymore

not 18 but i think it's just under a couple grand

like $13 in my checking account and $1800 or so in my savings

my checking account is my savings account and i have a lot there

also isnt this topic a discreet way of figuring out who is the best person to target with a RAT infested dll??

damn u exposed my plot. u may have won this round but we'll be back. soon us rats will take over the surface and enslave all humanity

hi guys totally 18 here, i have like 40 bucks in the bank

im too scared to check

right now in my checking I have around a thousand dollars

in my savings im not telling you tbh

dont hack me pl0x

but wait how the forget do several of you guys have below 10$ to your name like what the forget

is everyone bad with their money these days holy stuff, if you have a job you have no reason to have below several thousand dollars unless you actually but 4 starbucks latees a day and buy cars on a daily basis

I spend a lot of money on slim jims and shake shack

I spend a lot of money on slim jims and shake shack
make your own food wtf

i eat for like three dollars a day by just actually cooking my own food

I do, I cook dinner for the household but I can't eat any of the stuff because it's like gluten free organic bullstuff. cons of living rent free in a white household

but wait how the forget do several of you guys have below 10$ to your name like what the forget

is everyone bad with their money these days holy stuff, if you have a job you have no reason to have below several thousand dollars unless you actually but 4 starbucks latees a day and buy cars on a daily basis
what
do you not pay bills or something? i work 26 hours a week ans attend uni and still have to take out student loans. i also work full time over the summer, but almost all that money goes towards schooling. i make just enough to pay my $500~ rent each month + food. i have money in my savings that i don’t touch, but it’s very realistic that you wouldn’t have extra money

i moved and haven't gotten a job yet
i just got my ss card tho so i'll be able to get one soon