Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56235 times)

Don't press obviously.

Press the button and you can go on a date with the girl of your dreams, however, your fly will be wide open during the date, and you will be oblivious to that fact.

no. i cant risk having her see my minecraft underwear :panda:

press the button to get super strength and become invincibility, but you have to eat constantly or else your body will waste away

Ok fine I'll press it.

Press the button and you are the best at whatever you want and are rich beyond your wildest dreams, however, a COD 8 year old fan boy will shout at you for being a noob and call you a cigarette no matter what.

Ok fine I'll press it.

Press the button and you are the best at whatever you want and are rich beyond your wildest dreams, however, a COD 8 year old fan boy will shout at you for being a noob and call you a cigarette no matter what.
ill press because ill pay to have him killt.

press the button and you will have a 4 car garage with any vehicles you want, but you will constantly be at risk of getting carjacked

I press the "Bump Thread" button

Don't press

Press button and you will know every language in the world, but you still won't know the difference between the Asian languages like Chinese and Japanese

im willing to give up asian languages to be eligible as an international employee, even though im asian. its not like my chinese is any good anyways.

press the button for a quantum computer that also contains a hostile superintelligent ai. you cannot wipe the computer unless you power it on once, since you cant wipe it externally with normal means due to the quantum technology.

um yeah no thanks

Press the button and you become the king of Scotland, however, you must commit a series of murders that culminate in your wife's insanity and your own murder.

no i dont even live there

press the button to gain immortality and super strength but everyone wants to hunt you down and lock you up except your family and friends and everyone knows your location at all times

Nope. (There's a lot of buttons left unpressed lately lol).

Oh stuff, a meteor is on its way towards Earth!
If you press the button, the meteor will explode, however, the meteor exploding will grab the attention of a hostile extraterrestrial species, and they will want to take over Earth. However, the button will immediately supply the world with tons of needed supplies to fight back.

Actually, the meteor burned up in the atmosphere, so I threw the button away.

Press the button and you get to change your answer on the button which you last pressed, but you must say yes to everything the whole next day.

no

Press the button to make yourself extremely talented at something you love and everyone praises you but you only live 20 years

don't press, idgaf about being famous

press the button and you become the epic man, but you gain so many disgusting special interestes