rain ambience mod that was on anas server

Author Topic: rain ambience mod that was on anas server  (Read 2409 times)

it was really cool, like rain would sound muffled inside buildings but sound normal outside of them
does anybody know if this is a public mod and if not can it be recreated

Does the rain go through buildings?

Does the rain go through buildings?
its entirely a sound mod i dont remember

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314523.0
you could use this
the appeal of the mod on that server was it being seamless, with env zones you lag for a second every time you enter one

Have you tried just asking ana?

Have you tried just asking ana?
Ask her on discord or something, rarely she’ll reply but it’s worth a shot. The addon sounds really useful.

Ask her on discord or something, rarely she’ll reply but it’s worth a shot. The addon sounds really useful.
i mean i got her banned so i doubt she would just give it to me even if i tried

i mean i got her banned so i doubt she would just give it to me even if i tried
Then this thread is kinda pointless unless she gives it to someone and they release it.

Is it possible she has two different music bricks one is playing inside rain the other outside rain?

Is it possible she has two different music bricks one is playing inside rain the other outside rain?
Nope, iirc it is that one mod with visible lightning strikes n stuff

Then this thread is kinda pointless unless she gives it to someone and they release it.
i made it because it may have be on a site like github and i was checking if anyone else had it

Nope, iirc it is that one mod with visible lightning strikes n stuff

Lightning strikes is ont he forums but I forgot where to find it.

Lightning strikes is ont he forums but I forgot where to find it.
Ik, also forgot to mention that if you walk into a closed off space or you are under something with raycasting the rain sound dampens