[Vehicle] Technical / Heavy Machine Gun - Sound Update

Author Topic: [Vehicle] Technical / Heavy Machine Gun - Sound Update  (Read 16586 times)

have you tried pressing the on button?

Hey having a big issue here where for some reason entering the gun makes my screen white and then my game crashes

Can you reproduce it? I've been battling with this stuff for a while and I have little idea what's causing it. Seems totally random

Could I get a download mirror? Leopard has always failed to load for me.

Can you reproduce it? I've been battling with this stuff for a while and I have little idea what's causing it. Seems totally random
I tried jumping on the gun numerous times and it didn't do it, I did jump in the gun on the technical before though, maybe that has something to do with it?

make sure the turrets have the eye nodes
try looking at the tank turret for reference

Yeah I forgot an eye node in the stand DTS lol. I'll update soon

I tried jumping on the gun numerous times and it didn't do it, I did jump in the gun on the technical before though, maybe that has something to do with it?

Alright, try this
https://leopard.hosting/dl/vller/Vehicle_Technical.zip

- Added eye node to stand.dts
- Removed some useless dts files

Could I get a download mirror? Leopard has always failed to load for me.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ytpm27164ylaje/Vehicle_Technical.zip

this stuff reminds me of this awesome 3D flash game series called Burnin Rubber
dude i loving loved those

unsure if its a problem on my end or not but the jeep doesnt have wheels.
this includes the default jeep too so i dunno. figured it might be useful information if it's not just on my end

unsure if its a problem on my end or not but the jeep doesnt have wheels.
this includes the default jeep too so i dunno. figured it might be useful information if it's not just on my end
it is just on your end lol

why does the technical have such low hp :(

The technical recycles tire datablocks from the default Jeep so issues with the default Jeep will carry over. Its probably an add on overriding the default Jeep and breaking it

why does the technical have such low hp :(

You could probably add TechnicalJeepVehicle.maxDamag e = 9999999; or whatever to the end of server.cs
I’m not going to change it myself because it’s impossible to please everyone with details like that