Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 84812 times)

she was with him during the shooting and she went over to him to apologize

"excuse me sir, please stop shooting for a second, uhhhhhhhhhh, sorry."

"excuse me sir, please stop shooting for a second, uhhhhhhhhhh, sorry."
during the shooting, not in the school lol. they were on a cruise with some other friends actually

I think it was zealot
nah I got drama'd a while back because I renamed a passworded server to 'Gritty Grapnel RP' as a joke. didn't host the RP tho and that was like 4  years ago

late but what the actual forget
i was about to say something really stupid about banning guns as a whole but wow.

Anyone who was in contact or had spoken with Sephiroth will get a (police) interview soon for people who live in the United States.

They are also planning to speak with people internationally who had contact with him.

yeah probably not actually

Anyone who was in contact or had spoken with Sephiroth will get a (police) interview soon for people who live in the United States.

They are also planning to speak with people internationally who had contact with him.
wait what

where did you get this

good thing the only contact I had was via discord pms so they probably won't be able to get it

Its hard to believe this. Do we have some type of proof of his face at all other than the shooting? Or maybe some location-wise proof? (Sorry if somebody already found these I just really don't wanna read 35 pages of messages.)

Its hard to believe this. Do we have some type of proof of his face at all other than the shooting? Or maybe some location-wise proof? (Sorry if somebody already found these I just really don't wanna read 35 pages of messages.)
More news of Sephiroth. Now it's really confirmed that it was him for people who still don't believe it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-mexico-school-shooter-had-secret-life-on-pro-Annoying Orange-white-supremacy-sites

HOLY stuff

#1 minecraft ripoff 2007

good thing the only contact I had was via discord pms so they probably won't be able to get it

they've got his passwords my dude. they're probably already looked at them.

they've got his passwords my dude. they're probably already looked at them.
imscared.exe