Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 83721 times)

i call last

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:56:51 PM by Badspot »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Race science is pseudoscience

You're right, every race is the same, that's why some of are more at risk for certain disease than the other, because every race is the same, there is no difference at all ty im so enlightened

why the forget do people keep bumping this thread

If we're going political, nothing is equal. Males and females are different, but neither should be given privilege over the other. Same goes for most other "everyone is equal" topics.

stop bumping this or i forget you to death

No it needs to be alive for when jims video comes out

Also gay pride is dumb.  I'm fine if you're lgbtq but saying you have gay pride is like sephiroth saying white pride; you're implying that you are better than your counterpart, in this case heteroloveuals. People call out that they're gay like it's some big deal but you don't see straight people doing that.

i call last
i can't believe you've done this.

If we're going political, nothing is equal. Males and females are different, but neither should be given privilege over the other. Same goes for most other "everyone is equal" topics.
Also gay pride is dumb.  I'm fine if you're lgbtq but saying you have gay pride is like sephiroth saying white pride; you're implying that you are better than your counterpart, in this case heteroloveuals. People call out that they're gay like it's some big deal but you don't see straight people doing that.
just stop

why did you bump a dead thread to post a bunch of irrelevant stuff?

You're right, every race is the same, that's why some of are more at risk for certain disease than the other, because every race is the same, there is no difference at all ty im so enlightened

dont look at me

Now stop posting so i can be last pls