Author Topic: Starting a game with Gamemode_ZAPT enabled causes framerate issues  (Read 1843 times)

Whenever I host a server with Gamemode_ZAPT enabled, my game is stuttery and has framerate issues.
Is the add-on just not all that compatible with this version of Blockland or is there any other possible reason for this?

could you please post your console log? also what are your computer's specs?

it could be a minigame issue. are you using slayer with ZAPT? admittedly it's been a while since i've used zapt (several years) but that's a good lead to start at.

I hope that suffices?

ZAPT predates slayer by several years and was probably not meant to be used with it. Other than that I can't find any indication of anything wrong from your console log. Are you running gamemode_zombie at the same time as ZAPT? Those are two different zombie mods that should not be run at the same time.

Nope, neither gamemode_zombie is enabled, nor is Slayer. Is Slayer not even allowed to be in the addon folder?

Slayer's fine to simply have in your folder. It shouldn't interfere if it isn't enabled.

This really is a puzzler though.

No, Slayer has specific compatibility code to make it work with ZAPT. All ZAPT settings will appear in Slayer's Advanced tab.