[PSA] Betelgeuse is back, crashing servers

Author Topic: [PSA] Betelgeuse is back, crashing servers  (Read 3188 times)

Betelgeuse, or at least somebody pretending to be him, is back and he's going around maliciously crashing servers. Its safe to presume the users Brillo and Weathernerd are alts of BOS users aswell, as they join in unison with betel. Anybody feel like looking into this?

Can we get more information?

Is the name of the user Betelgeuse or are they going by another alias?

Don't know if it's the same one, their only other alias is sinbad

Also, Weatherneard is Renderman In A Bowl, don't know who Brillo is though, there's no other information from that name or BLID

Can we get more information?

Is the name of the user Betelgeuse or are they going by another alias?

betelegeuse is going by the name betelgeuse

Don't know if it's the same one, their only other alias is sinbad
[i mg]https://i.imgur.com/FDlI5s2.png[/img]

Also, Weatherneard is Renderman In A Bowl, don't know who Brillo is though, there's no other information from that name or BLID

I have a feeling that Brillo is Ravencroft, but i don't know for sure.

I have a feeling that Brillo is Ravencroft, but i don't know for sure.

Damn I used to know ravencroft pretty well, it would suck to see him do these things.

betelgeuse was a made up by furries to consolidate power on the blf

Its safe to presume the users Brillo and Weathernerd are alts of BOS users aswell, as they join in unison with betel. Anybody feel like looking into this?
they both have accounts on the forum, theyre not bos
weathernerd/renderman in a bowl is just another handicap who started doing stuff like this because hes not accepted anywhere else

really if youre going to make a thread like this why dont you do a bit of research first before you make a fool of yourself