Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants

Author Topic: Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants  (Read 8941 times)

he meant you cant handle a joke

he didn't say the joke was offensive he was saying the joke just isn't funny or it's poorly made

he didn't say the joke was offensive he was saying the joke just isn't funny or it's poorly made
well he cant handle a bad joke
to the point where he hates discod
which is
Sad!

WAAAH MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME A BOOK

honestly if you think these count as jokes you need to get your eyes checked

WAAAH MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME A BOOK
??
honestly if you think these count as jokes you need to get your eyes checked
A joke is anything meant to humor people. These are bad jokes, but they still classify as jokes.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 07:38:56 PM by Darth C3P0² »

are jokes in discord seriously turning you away from using it? its such a minor thing lol
i dont have any issues with the jokes and they disappear after like 1 second anyway
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 07:44:21 PM by Mr Queeba »

discord nitro being a over suggested thing like builders club in roblox

are jokes in discord seriously turning you away from using it? its such a minor thing lol
i dont have any issues with the jokes and they disappear after like 1 second anyway
when did i say i dont use discord brainlet

when did i say i dont use discord brainlet
Hey, brainlet, guess what.
Oops! You need Blockland Gold to view this message.
Yeah, that's right, you probably can't view it unless you are a BLGOLD member, suck it.

<discord hate megathread
<i don't use discord

u ok there buddy ol pal

the voice chat quality goes to stuff every other hour and its a terrible platform for meaningful discussion

the voice chat quality goes to stuff every other hour and its a terrible platform for meaningful discussion
this true as well
having bad internet makes it hard enough and then you have the stuffty discord servers that turn every single person into a robot