Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants

Author Topic: Discord Rant Discussion Topic For Buttock Kerfuffled Infants  (Read 8920 times)

only gamers will understand this

half the time i want to look at old messages i have to look at a loving pin just to make it halfway there and it doesnt make it better that scrolling up will pause it for a second to load

I will never use discord regularly until you can reply to a message

betterdiscord + quoter
or in any case just mention them so people realise it since its an irc

lol I aint using no fake ass extensions

We geeeet it, you like telegram

can confirm. it's impossible to jump to an old message in a channel log, you can only see a small preview of it, and you have to scroll manually for ages in order to actually reach it.

as of recent android updates this post is entirely false
i still hate how the file upload progress bar just doesn't even loving work on it tho

discord is full of gay

I think Discord is alright. It's a young platform that gets enough updates to appear that the team working on it actually listens to user feedback. It's a nice change of pace from the more stagnant options for voice chat. I won't be going back to Skype.

lmao it's amazing how people want to say discord is bad just because of a couple sentences the app has. really proud of you
it's too bad that their jokes aren't up to your level of humour, are they

lmao it's amazing how people want to say discord is bad just because of a couple sentences the app has. really proud of you
it's too bad that their jokes aren't up to your level of humour, are they
why is every single thing that comes out of your mouth pretentious

EUghghHH Sowwy My Humor Is Too Intellectual For You

Discord is literally the best text/voice chat app for gaming I've ever used. Seriously, how can you guys complain??