Insert "Randy Stair" Here

Author Topic: Insert "Randy Stair" Here  (Read 4118 times)

anyways my philosophy is that it's alright to be a hypocrite to an ignorant moron
Where are you getting this impression of me? Also you calling me a "dipstuff", editing it, and then backing up your argument with hypocrisy is not a very good philosophy.

saw a Brutalmoose video where he set a characters "when I'm sad I say" to "This time, I'm really gonna do it" and I thought it was funny so
o ya i forgot about brutalmoose!! i should catch up on his videos

so "i don't like these threads stop posting them" is drama but a tell-all about a forum user's ""suspicious behavior"" isn't?

so "i don't like these threads stop posting them" is drama but a tell-all about a forum user's ""suspicious behavior"" isn't?
What topic do you want me to post stuff in?

Where are you getting this impression of me? Also you calling me a "dipstuff", editing it, and then backing up your argument with hypocrisy is not a very good philosophy.
go ahead then lmao. make a drama on me for editing out a word and replacing it with another word just like it. as a matter of fact you've inspired me to increase my verbosity in derogatory comments. im a bit more creative than "jew" or "friend" most of the time
the fact that you didn't even read the points i made and just cut to the chase with the parts i said that we're insulting to you, along with the whole "oops sorry haha wrong board" charade absolutely leads me to believe you're a troll so don't expect anything coherent more from here on out

What topic do you want me to post stuff in?
just don't