Author Topic: Fortnite: Similar to Blockland salvage/fortwars  (Read 17998 times)

Guys, I don't know how to put this but, I actually loving killed Ninja in fortnite, and I got a clip of it.
I'm the flying monkey shotgun guy that launches towards him. IGN name is Wrapperup of course.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/241289787?t=2h17m45s

This stuff is so insane.

that's neat, but were you sniping his stream?

that's neat, but were you sniping his stream?

No, I had no idea it was him until I killed him. I was loving ecstatic when I realized it lmao.

okay I watched footage of this and it looks a lot more like pubg

why does rpg point blank do 100 hp man
i play this game because it has better battle mechanics than pubg but then i die to some guy who just shoots rocket right beneath us

edit:
the most satisfying kills are shooting the only support of a really high platform from miles away and getting an elim
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:29:30 PM by hootaloo »

the top of the bus lol. i never understood that either

killed five people in a row. i just got super lucky

https://gfycat.com/InbornOrangeBillygoat

nah thats not luck its skill
meanwhile...

made a cool fort though.

cool i rlly wanna try building forts in br but never have the materials to do it
do build it out of stone next time btw or even metal if u can but be careful with metal tho because in br its nerfed to build rlly slowly
haha it wouldve really been funny if you surrounded it with floors with low walls like in save the world.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 05:28:27 AM by hootaloo »

you should do a poll on how many times people have won so far (0, 1, 2-5, 5-10, 10-20 etc)

i've won just once so far, though i've gotten #2 at least twice

i just got my first solo victory, making that my 9th win

only got three kills though lol
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 04:56:55 PM by Trogtor »

I got 47 wins in total. Totally not bragging here guys.

Had a game where I clutched a duo game where my friend died early, had 15 kills. Wish I recorded it tho, it was crazy